JKSSB Class 4 Recruitment 2020 for 8575 Vacancies | Apply Online @jkssb.nic.in before 25 August, 1.35 Lakh Registration till now
JKSSB Class 4 Registration 2020 is being done on the official website. Eligible and interested candidate submit their JKSSB Class Online Application on official website www.jkssb.nic.in on or before 25 August 2020.
As per the media Reports, A total of 1,35,590 registration have been done on the official website till Friday Morning. Out of total, 62,080 candidates have submitted the online applications. Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has started the online application link for the post of Class 4 Posts on 10 July 2020. A total of 8575 vacancies are available under JKSSB Class 4 2020.
More than 8000 vacancies are available for District/ Divisional / Union Territory (UT) Cadre Posts of Class –IV in Various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment).
Candidates who are interested to apply for JKSSB Class 4 Jobs should be at least 10th passed. The maximum educational qualification is 12th class passed.
The selections under this advertisement notification shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu and Kashmir Appointment to Class IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020. More details on JKSSB Recruitment for 8575 Jobs are available below in this article.
Jammu & Kashmir, India
JKSSB Vacancy Details for Class IV: Total Posts – 8575 Class 4:
Union Territory (UT) – 463 Posts:
- UT – 463 Posts
Divisional Cadre – 3161 Posts:
- Div. Jammu – 1545
- Div. Cadre Kashmir – 1616
District – 4951 Posts:
- Anantnag – 393
- Bandipora – 165
- Baramulla – 563
- Doda – 304
- Ganderbal – 116
- Jammu- 439
- Kathua – 389
- Kishtwar – 144
- Kulgam – 147
- Kupwara – 281
- Poonch – 106
- Pulwama – 116
- Rajouri – 268
- Ramban – 158
- Ramban – 139
- Samba – 97
- Shopian – 132
- Srinagar – 320
- Udhampur – 279.
- Minimum ‘Matric’ and Maximum ‘10+2’
- The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union
Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the
Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
General: 40 years (Not born before 01/01/1980, Not born after 01/01/2002).
SC/ ST / RBA / ALC / EWS / PSP / OSC: 43 years (Not born before 01/01/1977, Not born after 01/01/2002).
Physically Challenged Person: 42 years (Not born before 01/01/1978, Not born after 01/01/2002).
Ex-Servicemen: 48 years (Not born before 01/01/1972, Not born after 01/01/2002).
Government Service persons: 40 years (Not born before 01/01/1980, Not born after 01/01/2002).
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Document verification.
The exam will have Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only and shall be OMR based. The total marks of for written test for UT Cadre is 85,80 for Divisional Cadre and 75 for District Cadre The questions will be set in English only. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
For General, EWS & OBC
For SC/ST Category
Mode of Payment:
The Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply:
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post on JKSSB’s online Application Portal www.ssbjk.in by following steps:
- The Candidates have to register on the portal by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link. Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials..
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts”.
- The candidate is also required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.